Program Topic Area
- DREAM: experimental/algorithmic designs of reverse engineering protocols.
- DREAM: assessment and comparison of reverse engineering methods.
- SB: Pathway inference and reverse engineering of cellular networks.
- SB: Cellular signatures of biological responses and disease states.
- SB: Phosphorylation, metabolic fluxes, systematic phenotyping.
- SB: Mathematical modeling and simulation of biological systems.
- RG: Modeling and recognition of regulatory motifs and modules.
- RG: Chromatin state establishment, maintenance, and role in development.
- RG: Post-transcriptional regulation and small regulatory RNAs.
- RG: Regulatory networks, metabolic networks, proteomic networks.